Sterling Silver Celtic Cross Necklace
A beautiful and intricate silver Celtic cross displayed above a solid silver ring, hanging from a silver fluted bail. A traditional Celtic symbol in a modern sleek design.
The Celtic cross is a symbol of both culture and faith. The true origins of the Celtic cross are unknown but there are many theories and legends. One suggests that the cross represents the four directions of north, south, east and west or the four elements; earth, fire, air and water. Another legend says that the first Celtic cross was formed by St Patrick while bringing Christianity to the Druids. The Druids used to worship a large circular stone. St Patrick, on seeing the significance of this stone, drew a large cross through the middle of it in order to bless it.
Use the optional box provided to include a personalised gift card with your pendant.
- 925 Sterling silver pendant
- 925 Sterling silver chain
- 925 Sterling silver bail
- Pendant 20mm (center cross 12mm)
- Pendant + bail 25 x 20mm
- Gift box included
- Standard Chain measures 18 inches in length and is a 1.2mm wide curb chain
- Long Chain measures 30 inches in length and is a 1.6mm wide belcher chain